Students: Once logged in, please ensure that your go.byuh.edu email address is current by clicking on "Personal Info".
We will be performing system maintenance on July 1, 2019. As a result of the maintenance, all users will be required to reset their passwords. Users will be prompted to do so automatically after logging in to the system. New passwords must be different from the most recent previous password, but resetting your password a second time will allow you to use your current password. If you experience any issues with your account, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Request books, articles and more!
Interlibrary Loan provides access to materials not available at the Joseph F. Smith Library through a network of other libraries. Interlibrary Loan is for use by the students, staff and faculty of BYU Hawaii.
New to Interlibrary Loan?
- Follow the "Create an Account" link on the left
- Fill out our short registration form
- Fill out the request form and we will take care of the rest!
- For Articles, please check Journal Finder first!
- For Books and Media Items, Please check BYUH's Catalog first!
- Also, required texts cannot be requested through Interlibrary Loan.